The Australian Institute of Tourism Officers (AITO) is a non profit, limited liability, incorporated body established to
- promote the professionalism of it’s members
- to further the interests of tourism officers and the tourism industry
- to encourage the creation of training courses
- to promote the effective dissemination of industry information
- to serve as a means of communication between the Institute and and State and Federal tourism organisations, Ministers and governments
- to improve the nature of employment of its members.
The full list of company objects and articles can be found in the Memorandum and Articles of Association which is available to all financial members.
If you are interested in joining the AITO, click here for information about our organisation and an online application form.